Friday, July 20, 2007

I AM AN AUNT!!!!

He is finally here!!! Well, my first nephew that is!! Another one is due later! But he is adorable!!
I have his birth announcement up on SBF if you would like to take a looksee.

Also-- At Misslillys request, Instead of taking a turn on a child theme, I did a pet one instead. This ones for the cat lovers!!! HOWEVER I did this design so that it can be verastile. You don't have to scrap about cats to use this one-- Some frames are decorated, But i simpy made a build your own kit-- Leaving multi colored elements for building you page the way you like. This will enter the Sweet Digi Scraps store on Monday, Along with the Magiks and three others-- I have a special planned next week for the store! Here is the preview-- SAMPLER ON THE RIGHT!

Next is One for the Ladies, Then i have a Nautical Theme coming with lots of masculine and calming colors-- So keep checking back for those!!!!

No comments: