Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hope Everyone Had A Lucky Friday the 13th!

Hey there!! I have done yet another one. In the thought of Friday the 13th, and with all the rain, we stayed in all day long. Power flickered off and on, And the same with the cable-- SO-- i couldn't get this to you all sooner, BUT, I have it. This new kit is sweet corals, pinks, and shades of bashful, that are just tooo sweet. I went with a letter writing theme here. You will find envelopes, stamps, pens, word art, and some Great frames with this one! The full kit is available at my store http://www.sweetdigiscraps.ecrater.com/ BUT You can find a Sampler on the RIGHT!



Also, The next thing in store for my designs is a kit to complaiment anything. Especially vintage.
This should be done in the next day or two-- So check back for that sampler as well!!!

Layout by ChrisG ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Layout out by Jenny
With FULL kit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ With FULL Kit
Layout by JDeaver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Layout by IrishBella
with FULL Kit~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With FULL Kit






1 comment:

MaggieM said...

This is a beautiful kit, I just downloaded the sampler. Thank you!!