Monday, July 16, 2007

Good News Bad News

Well, I had promised a 60+ piece kit to be added to the store today, However, family sickness arose- and i didn't get it finished. So I will be working on that one tonight, And promise to have a nice freebie for you all for waiting patiently. GOOD NEWS__ this one is finished, LOL. Rusted Fields. This is natural yet vintage browns. I used photographs to make this kit. I was talking with one of my CT members and she laughed at me-- As I told her, Wait- I gotta go take pictures of my dead flowers. LOL-- BUT-- i hope that the efforts paid off--

FREEBIE SAMPLER ON THE RIGHT!
This is available at my store http://www.sweetdigiscraps.ecrater.com/
Layout by JDeaver~~~~~~~~~~~Layout by Irishbella
Using FULL Kit~~~~~~~~~~~~~Using FULL Kit

1 comment:

MaggieM said...

Thank you for this sampler, it's beautiful. Course I'm a lover of black and white... Also thank you for your other free sampler today. I am anxious to play with them. They are beautiful.